In recent years, a lot has been said about Raid Shadow Legends. But, regardless of how much you have invested or if you refuse to play the game, it is clear that Raid is very popular. Although currency can sometimes be a hindrance in games or make it more difficult to progress, you can still play Raid for very little if your are smart and willing to invest the time. We decided to create a Raid: Shadow Legends Guide.
Raid is a popular game. It’s a turn-based battler with complex rules, with an appealing fantasy setting and realistic visuals. Our Raid Shadow Legends guide will provide some useful tips and tricks to help you manage your in-game resources and create a party full of powerful heroes.
It doesn’t make sense to spend thousands on a game to enjoy it. In fact, we don’t think any game that requires you to do so is worth your time. Here are some tips and information to help you get started with empyreanrule.com Raid: Shadow Legends. We have a guide for how to play Raid Shadow Legends PC.
Raid: Shadow Legends Affinities
Raid: Shadow Legends is complex, with many layers. However, Affinities provide the foundation for Raid: Shadow Legends. They affect how effective certain types of units are against them. Here is a list of Affinities and their interactions:
- Magic (Blue), Beats Spirit(Green), weak to Force.
- Spirit (Green), Beats Force(Red), weak to magic (Blue).
- Force (Red), Beats Magic(Blue), weak to Spirit(Green).
- Void (Purple): No counter, no weakness
It will make your life easier in the long-term if you match up your Champions against the Affinity that they are strongest against.
Raid: Shadow Legends champions
Everyone who has ever heard of Raid: Shadow Legends is aware how important Champions are. You gather the best characters and face off against fearsome enemies. There are two Champions to start with, but you can add more Champions by using Shards at The Portal. This will increase your chances of reaching different quality levels.
- Mystery Shard Common, Uncommon and Rare
- Ancient Shard Rare, Epic and Legendary
- Void Shard: Rare, Epic, Legendary
- Sacred Shard Epic and Legendary
- It is worth not investing too much in the Common Champions that you will get at the beginning of the game.
Instead, it is a better idea to invest Void, Epic or Legendary Champions as they are harder to find and harder to replace.
Fusion can be used to combine four Champions into one that is rarer. It’s a good idea not to lose Epic or Legendary Champions. So don’t fusion any cards that you have only one copy of.
Raid: Shadow Legends artifacts
Raid: Shadow Legends artifacts grant buffs to your champions. These items can be obtained through campaign and quests, or upgraded and sold for silver.
- Champions can equip six artifacts
- The Champion gets a buff if he or she has more than one Artifact in a set.
- Wearing two basic sets grants an effect. For example, Life grants a 15% HP buff.
- Advanced sets need four pieces but have a stronger effect.
- You can upgrade Artifacts to get bonus effects
- As with Champions, it is important to be sensible with your Silver. Don’t upgrade every item when it may soon be replaced by a better one.
Raid: Shadow Legends masteries
You can specialize your chosen Champion using the scroll resource. This is done through a series called Masteries. This is only possible with Epic and Legendary Champions. It would be a waste to spend this money in a Common. Here are the Masteries in Raid: Shadow Legends
- Masteries enable you to unlock upgrades in three sections: Defence, Offence and Support
- These buffs can only be unlocked by purchasing Scrolls or from raiding Minotaur’s Labyrinth to earn them.
- Masteries can be a great way to make your Champions more focused and help them get the role they want.
Raid: Shadow Legends SILVER, GEMS, AND ENERGY
Raid: Shadow Legends is basically impossible without some currency. Here’s how they work:
- Silver can be used to upgrade Artifacts and summon new Champions
- Gems can be used to unlock the mine and upgrade it – this gives you more gems to buy Ancient Shards.
- They can also be used to purchase a variety other currencies in the shop.
- You can buy gems for cash-money at the shop
- You will also need energy to complete any quest or mission. You can only regenerate energy up to your limit, so make sure you don’t use more than your cap. Otherwise, you won’t be able to benefit from the regen. You can also buy energy refills in the shop to get gems.
Daily quests and challenges can earn a lot of these currencies, so make sure you complete those tasks. You can also buy Clan Boss keys, XP boosters and potions from the shop. But that’s just the beginning.
Raid: Shadow Legends game modes
Raid: Shadow Legends has tons of game modes that you can play to earn valuable currencies and upgrade your Champions. Here’s the scoop:
- Campaign: This is the central story of how we fight through many increasingly difficult stages to free Teleria from the shadows.
- Dungeons In each Dungeon, you will face two waves of enemies and then confront a final boss.
- Faction Wars This mode allows you to select a particular Crypt and it consists of multiple battle stage.
- Clan Boss To do this, you need to join a Clan and buy a Clan Boss Key. This allows you to face off with a fearsome enemy for decent rewards.
- Arena Here you can fight other players and earn rewards for winning.
- Campaign is where you should start. Until you have a decent selection of Champions with upgrades, it’s best to avoid the other places.
Raid: Shadow Legends combat
Raid: Shadow Legends combat is easy at first but can become more difficult as you advance. Here are some tips for fighting in Raid: Shadow Legends.
- Effectively use buffs and debuffs: Some attacks and abilities can buff or debuff your units. It is also a way to win difficult battles. This is how you defeat a strong enemy, and it’s also how you punch above your weight.
- Get Masteries as soon as you can: Some Masteries can give you an advantage over certain opponents so it is worth investing in them when faced with specific enemies
- Do not neglect items: Certain sets can make the difference between life or death.
- Keep in mind the cooldown: All attacks and abilities have cooldowns. It’s worth considering them in any strategy against an enemy. This will allow you to hit them when they’re effective.
- Synergygood combat relies on synergy and the ability to combine abilities into powerful combinations.
- It’s worth keeping this in mind as you use your party’s abilities
- These elements are not the only ones. Combat in Raid is highly stat-oriented, so advantage you can gain to overcome it.
Raid: Shadow Legends Tips and Tricks
There are many ways to start Raid: Shadow Legends.
- Avoid short-term investments: You don’t want to make short-term financial decisions. Make sure you are using precious currency to upgrade Masteries and equipment.
- Do not neglect your daily tasks You can make a lot of money by completing the daily challenges. Any time you miss a deadline, it will be wasted potential growth
- Get the Gem Mine: If you intend to play the game for a long time, unlocking the gemmine as soon as possible is a priority. Gems accumulate and can be used as currency.
- Save Rewards: Some rewards, such as double XP, are more effective when they are taken at a later stage.
- So wait until you really need them.
- Don’t Waste: Do not waste. Raid is, in general, a game about currency. If you want Raid to work effectively and efficiently – and also for free – it’s important to keep your resources. This includes not losing
- Champions, losing Clan Boss keys, upgrading Champions that won’t make it to the end, and making sure you don’t waste Clan Boss keys.